Search This Blog

Friday, 1 March 2013

You're worth everything

So I went to a Design Indaba which was so very amazing, all the top designers (including fashion) showcased their designs.. now Im not one of those fortunate girls who is able to wear proper good quality designer clothing.

I wasn't a spoilt child infact we weren't a wealthy family living with my mom but she always made me feel beautiful and would go to the ends of the earth to make sure I get what I deserve and to make me feel full of worth.







Just remember no matter who you are and what you do you are worth a good pair of shoes, infact you are worth alot. Trust me, it will keep you sane.

Keep loving yourself no matter who you are, wether you are a beautiful person or a psychopath.. you were born this way so embrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment