Search This Blog

Sunday, 28 April 2013

This weekend I whent to Decorex (an decor expo) situated in Cape town, its similar to the desighn indaba I whent to  not long ago but has to do with more appliences for your home and home decor, I wish I had taken many photo's but my phone's battery had died and camera was stolen months ago. There was a smart car that was covered in grass (fake grass) to promote their eco-friendly car, I thought this was the most original and cool, I also saw a 3-d flat screen tv which I never though could be possible, there was a food court where we could try diffirent foods, I absolutely adore Camember and Bree and am fanatic about tee so I was really happy when there was an entire stand for my favourite cheese which I tried and was blown away, there was also a display for tee it was a display of a cute little blue and white carivan which was really pretty and a lady who served the most amazing tee, I noticed she had a technique to making the tee and it certainly paid of when I drank some Earl Grey wich some may find perfumy but I absolutely loved
All in all good time spent ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment