Search This Blog

Monday, 7 July 2014

Hello all its been a while
I have been incredibly busy accomplishing matric (who knew it would be so much work) which means that I have been neglecting my blog for a bit but I am working on something extremely exciting and I cannot wait to start it up once I'm done with matric, it may take some time but after much thought I think its time for a new blog. And this time I'm doing it right. I will be keeping this blog of course, this will remain my writerly feels blog but I think I got a little carried away with Being Female and it may have lost a bit of its purpose, but I believe I to be a great starting point for a new blogger on the block.
 
much love x

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the new concept! love your blog, keep up the great work Caitlin :)

    http://jennoshealth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you your blog is amazing too, I can't wait for the new concept too but I'm definitely continuing with this blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caitlin! I nominated you for the Liebster award, you can find out all about it on my blog :) excited to see your post hun

    http://jennoshealth.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete