Search This Blog

Thursday, 7 August 2014

The Liebster Award

Hello darling readers
Once again I'm sorry for being gone for so long but something exciting happened.. I got nominated for the Liebster award by a fellow blogger Jennos health !!

 
 I don't know too many facts but the Liebster award gives recognition to up and coming bloggers

The rules are as follows:
 
1. Thank the blog that nominated you and link them.
2. Post eleven facts about yourself.
3. Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you and then create an       eleven-question set for the next group of nominees.
4. Choose  people to nominate and link them in the post.
5. Let your nominees know they've been tagged - and no tag-backs!
6. Nominate blogs under 200 followers.

So let me start with the 11 facts about me: 
 #1 I am South African
#2 I am obsessed with honey ( I literally eat it out of the jar)
#3 I am also obsessed with daisies (as you might have noticed by my blog)
#4 I am staying in England next year I'm traveling all around so I might get to meet some fellow bloggers and readers
#5 After my gap year I will be studying psychology
#6 The biggest decision in my life right now is wether I should dye my hair
#7 My favourite subject is art 
#8 My favourite hobby is sketching and alfcorce blogging
#9 I have the fattest cat in the world
#10 I have to listen to music all the time
#11 My favourite colour is white (weird, I know) 

Now I will be answering Jenns questions:

If you had to change one thing about blogging what would it be?
  • Perhaps a little more options concerning the appearance of our blogs without it costing a fortune would be nice.
 
What makes a good blog post? 
  • The content, personally I enjoy bloggers who are able to connect with their readers on a personal level.

If you could eat one thing forever without gaining a pound, what would it be?
  • Honey, like I said, I practically eat it out of the jar! Its terrible, I have such a sweet tooth.
 
Do you have a style icon? 
  • I do not! I am inspired by others but no one in particular.

  What super power do you wish you had + why?
  • The ability to fly at incredible speed, it would be so convenient and I'd beable to travel the entire world.
 What was the most recent thing that made you happy?
  • I saw my niece today! She's nearly one years old!
 
Mention sports you'd like to try?
  • I can't wait to start yoga next year.
 
What would you change about society?
  • Society starts with individuals, which is why I'd like to become a psychologist, I'd like to help individuals be happy which in turn will make society a little more peaceful.
 
Three things that you are thankful for?
  • My family, friends and health :)
 
A book/movie/tv-show that made you question life?
  • These are deep! I do not have one right now but as soon as I do or I can remember one I'll do a post about it.
 
One thing you'd like to do before you get old?
  • Sky dive! definitely! 
I will be nominating my fellow bloggers soon 
Lots of love xx
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating hun! looking forward for that post about a book/movie/tv-show!

    *NEW POST*
    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these questions & answers xx

    ReplyDelete