Search This Blog

Thursday, 23 October 2014

Eyebrow pallate

If you are like me and like to do things right, and don't have a lot of experience with make up it is always a good idea to use kits or starter kits especially if you're new at say - eyebrows
We have all witnessed the dreadfulness of poorly done eyebrows which is why I had such a fear of starting the make-up necessity, I went out and bought a ton of alternatives- pencils but nothing has served me more than my Gosh eyebrow kit ~


p.s apologies for the terrible photography skills x

3 comments:

  1. What are you talking about? You've got amazing photography skills! well done hun :) x

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post♥

    Follow me and I will follow back)
    My Blog: http://juliemcqueen.blogspot.com
    Write me if you follow me)

    ReplyDelete