Search This Blog

Sunday, 8 February 2015

Canal walk and my first vlog

So I've never done a vlog before but there is a first time for everything
The best thing about valentines day is that everything is on sale so I decided to do a little shopping at one of the biggest malls I have ever encountered also an incredibly beautiful one.
While I was browsing some smash box products I was invited to a event next weekend that will be promoting smash box where I'll have my make up done by professionals using smash box products there will be photos taken and I'll be blogging all about it, so excited!

If you haven't been to Kauai you must try their smoothies, I ordered a mango flavored smoothie and it was so refreshing, they are also carb-consious and have amazing vegetarian wraps.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment