Search This Blog

Friday, 25 March 2016

2 Elizabeth Arden products you should own

The Eight Hour Cream

The Eight Hour Cream comes in many forms such as lip balm, face, body and hand cream but what all beauty guru's have in their make up bag is the original.
It is like a high end vasiline that you can use for, well, pretty much anything.
I use it for: eyebrow gel, lipbalm, I sometimes put it on areas of my eyes that I want to iilluminate, on very dry skin days I add it to my moisturiser (just a tiny bit) and use it to heal my cracked waitress feat.

The Visible Difference Peel and Reveal Revitalizing Mask

This is a skin peel that pretty much does what it's  lengthy name promises.
Just today I had a terrible skin day and after thoroughly cleansing my skin with Garniers new cleansing water I applied the mask with the provided applicator and allowed the mask to dry while my skin was reaping the benefits of the mask. I then simply peeled away my dry flaky skin, clogged pores and oily patches and felt so refreshed after as though I'd just cone hone from a facial my skin felt so smooth and clean.

Xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment