Search This Blog

Sunday, 20 March 2016

Sunday's diary: a bit of wine



Top from woolworths. Bag from cotton on. Whereas the shoes i cant be sure.

Today was blissful, it was a lovely Sunday to say the least. I spent it at Cape Point Vineyards where myself, my cousin and my adorable little neice went wine tasting. We also soaked in the gorgeous view and conveniently made use of the play are for little Ella.
Today I found happiness with endless laughter (perhaps indused by the wine) and child like fun while still maintaining a sense of classiness as it was a upmarket place.
Though I found confidence within myself and we all know how difficult that is while being a girl in this day and age - it was nice, refreshing and freeing.
I came home feeling rejuvinated and..well a little tipsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment