Search This Blog

Wednesday, 23 March 2016

The sick diary

I have not posted for two days because I have been ill.
I suffer with IBS which makes me feel as though I'm in labour due to the pain it causes me  (*insert sad face) I went wine tasting and thought that I could be a super being and try all the cheese in the world that was offered to us and of course I am now suffering the consequences. IBS is extremely disabling very hard to detect as girls we suffer with cramps every month in fact when I first encountered IBS I had no idea what was wrong with me but I was in so much pain I could barely walk so spoke to a doctor who misinformed me with the wrong diagnosis he'd told me that I was soon going to get my period and these were just cramps well I'd only get it for the next two years so he was definitely mistaken.
Not only is it hard to detect but it is also hard to find out what the causing factor is my common denominator is dairy and it took me a while to figure that one out because I'd been eating and drinking it for years, IBS could also be caused from other things like gluten. I can still eat a bit of chocolate and a slice of cheese but only on occasions. Though dark chocolate is my best friend. 

Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment