5 Benefits of Dark Chocolate:
- It tastes delicious - instead of simply reaching for a Snickers only true chocolate lovers know to enjoy quality dark chocolate - I suggest Lindt the 75 percent but any higher and it may taste to you a little too bitter.
- It contains more cocoa without the sugary stuff which apparently lowers cholesterol.
- It makes you happy - I think everyone is happy when they are about to bite into a delicious block of Dark chocolate but dark chocolate especially raises your serotonin levels.
- It's nutritious containing fibre, iron, etc
- It's filled with antioxidants - an elderly lady once advised me to "wear sunscreen, drink red wine and eat dark chocolate consistently"